A Pirate's Life Crafts
4th Annual Hague Craft and Gift Show – Vendor Agreement
The following agreement is for the Hague Craft and Gift Show to be held at Hague Municipal Hall, 206 Main Street Hague, Saskatchewan on October 20, 2018 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
All Vendors agree to the following:
1. To remain open and operating from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on October 20, 2018, no exceptions.
2. To arrive early to set up and be open and operating at 10:00 am (set up hours begin at 9:00 am)
3. To ensure all items brought in are removed from the building no later than 4:00pm. No garbage or debris will be left behind.
4. To ensure cleaning and maintenance of space provided is organized. Display will not infringe on the space of neighboring vendors. Should obstructions occur, removal of large displays may be requested at the discretion of the organizer.
5. To ensure that all safety standards are met within your booth. Organizer will not be held liable for any accidents or injuries to vendors or patrons as a result of your product, booth or display. Vendor insurance is recommended and is the responsibility of the vendor.
6. To ensure all displays are free standing. Nothing may attach to walls or columns of the building by any means at all.
7. To ensure all products meet quality standards and comply with all applicable laws.
8. To remain solely responsible for all product and property brought into the building. The organizer is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged property or items regardless of cause.
9. To promote only the product as per agreement with organizer and only one product (company) per table. Should cross promoting occur, dismissal with no refund may occur at the discretion of the organizer.
10. To promote the event by sharing posters and Facebook event information.
For Baked Goods:
1. All baked goods must have ingredients clearly marked with special attention to allergens including, but not limited to: peanuts, tree nuts, milk and dairy, wheat, soy, etc.
2. Vendor agrees to comply with all Food Preparation Guidelines and Temporary Food Event Guidelines as outlined on the Saskatoon Health Region website. https://www.saskatoonhealthregion.ca/locations_services/Services/Health-Inspection/Pages/Temporary-Food-Event.aspx
The organizer, Amy Peacock, agrees to provide the following:
1. 1 – 6 foot table with no table cloth or covering .
2. Advertising including, but not limited to, a Facebook event, one (or more) Gazette or Valley News advert(s) and various posters around Hague and surrounding towns.
1. Table Options:
a. Non-Outlet Table Cost $30.00
b. Table with Power Outlet Cost $35.00
c. Corner Table with additional Space for Displays $45.00 – only 2 available
2. Table is not reserved until payment is received. Payment is due within 24 hours of intent or the organizer can/will move on to the next interested vendor. (Cheques must arrive within 7 days)
3. Payments can be made via eTransfer to [email protected] using password tradeshow. Or cheques can be mailed to Amy Peacock, Box 405 Hague, S0K 1X0. A $30 NSF fee on all cheques will occur and table will be cancelled until payment in full including NSF fee is received.
4. NO CHILDREN UNDER 10 allowed in booths without explicit permission.
5. NO REFUNDS – NO EXCEPTIONS.